1. Crescent Lake
– Located at 1320 5th St N St. Petersburg, FL 33701
– Lots of shaded area for humans to wait for your four-legged friends. Fire hydrants for your dog to investigate and drinking water available.
2. Northshore Dog Park
– Located at 7th Ave & N Shore Dr NE St. Petersburg, Fl 33713
– Fenced in, off leash dog park located near the waterfront. Several water stations available and a washing station.
3. Kenwood Dog Park
– Located at 401 20th St N, Saint Petersburg, FL, 33713
– Fenced in, off leash dog park centrally located near 275. 3 acres, mostly shaded, benches and drinking water available
4. Coquina Key Dog Park
– Located at 3595 Locust St SE, Saint Petersburg, FL, 33705
– This off-leash park has fire hydrants and water stations available. Six-foot-high fences surround the park, so no need to worry about your dog getting loose!
5. Lake Vista Dog Park
– Located at 1401 62nd Ave S St. Petersburg, FL 33705
– Convenient to Greater Pinellas Point, this 1.5 acre off-leash park has water fountains for when your furry friend get tired and even has a “time-out” area for over-excited pups.
6. Walter Fuller Dog Park
– Located at 7901 30th Ave N St. Petersburg, FL 33710
– Separate small and large dog areas at this fenced in, off-leash park. Drinking fountains, fire hydrants and nearby restrooms for humans.
7. Chase Park
– Located at 5313 27th Ave S Gulfport, FL 33707
– Fenced in, off- leash park with tubes for dogs to run though. Benches and rinse off station available.
BONUS Hang Out Spots!
Ft. De Soto Dog Beach
– Located at 3500 Pinellas Bayway S St. Petersburg, Fl 33715
– Dogs are allowed anywhere in the park on a leash. Follow the signs to the dog beach where your pup can run free in the sand and meet other furry friends as well. Water and washing station available to cool your furry friend off. Also separate small and large dog fenced in areas available as well.